If you are an Alumni and know information about troop 422 that is not currently on our site please contact us at email@example.com.
Our scout troop was formed in 1956 by a group of dads who wanted to pass on their skills and love of scouting to their children. The fledgling troop started to meet in Epiphany Church's Parish Hall. They were there until the place burned down in a 5 alarm fire in December of 1963. They kept meeting there after the fires, though in the new parish hall that still stands today. The troop celebrated their 50th anniversary in 2006.
- 1961 - First two scouts promoted to Eagle.
- 1963 - Epiphany Church burned down
- 1967 - 4 Scouts promoted to Eagle (A new record)
- 1981 - 25th Anniversary
- 1992 - 4 Scouts promoted to Eagle (Tied record)
- 1992 - 25th Eagle Scout
- 2006 - 50th Anniversary
- 2011 - 50th Eagle Scout
- The troop has been meeting in the same place at the same time for it's whole existence.